Internationally experienced executive with solid track record in
- Developing innovation ecosystems
- University – Business partnerships
- Creating radically innovative products and businesses
- Conducting large business development programs across the globe
Education and training
- D.Sc. (Economics and Business), Hanken School of Economics
- M.Sc. Eng (Industrial Economics), Tampere University of Technology
- Advanced Management Program, INSEAD, France
Business experience and knowhow
- Innovation management: Extensive practical experience of leading innovation. Latest academic knowledge of innovation management.
- Entrepreneurship: Versatile practical experiences of fostering entrepreneurship both in established organizations and among start-ups. Doctoral thesis on corporate entrepreneurship.
- Innovation ecosystems and partnerships: Substantial contribution to the development of innovation ecosystem in Finland. Extensive practical experience in university-business partnerships.
- Managing global product portfolio: Leading Nokia’s global mobile phone product portfolio, product marketing and business development for six years.
- Creating new businesses: Leading the creation of a fundamentally new product category (Smart Phones) and launching it across the globe.
- University management experience: Hands-on experience of leading entrepreneurship and industry collaboration activities at Aalto University.
- Partnerships and value-based marketing: Solid track record on value-based marketing and partnerships with wide variety of customers.
- Leading high performing teams and networks: Multiple experiences of leading cross-organizational and cultural teams and networks.